Creek View Electronics Ltd Limited adhere to the following standards:
ISO9001 Certified Organisation
Requirements of ISO 9001 include:
- Procedures that cover all key processes in the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with corrective action where necessary
- Reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- Facilitating continual improvement
Certified IPC trainer
Certification demonstrates commitment to customer requirements and greatly facilitates certification to ISO Certification or other quality assurance initiatives.
RoHS Compliant Assembly Capability
RoHS, commonly referred to as the Restriction of Hazardous Substances restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic and electrical equipment.
It is closely linked with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) 2002/96/EC which sets collection, recycling and recovery targets for electrical goods and is part of a legislative initiative to solve the problem of huge amounts of toxic electrical waste.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1245 328888
Fax: +44 (0) 1245 329198
Creek View Electronics Ltd,
Tabrums Ind Park,